Saturday 3 October 2015

Full Film Animatic

So I know how long each frame is going to be, I have recorded myself reading out the narration and speaking roles and put it over the top of the individual frames. This way I will know how long each frame will be on screen and will also be able to plan out my character movements in the future.


As the animatic is over 5 minutes long I have realised that I will have to try and cut down as much as I can without taking out key parts of the story.
Unfortunately I do not have the timescale to make the full 5 minute film and will have to try and narrow it down to a more achievable 3 minutes.
I will have to look over the script again and make sure this can be done without taking away the rhyming rhythm the story currently has.

  1. Based on the book Here Be Monsters text © Jonathan Emmett 2013 and illustration © Poly Bernatene 2013, first published by Macmillan Children’s Books. 

No comments:

Post a Comment